When it comes to your septic tank, the last thing you want to deal with is an overflow or leak. Your septic system is a self-contained, underground wastewater treatment system. Since your tank is designed to treat and dispose of household wastewater, these systems tend to require more complex repairs and installations need to be performed with precision and care.
Luckily, the professionals at Belton-Jones Septic Tank Services can help maintain your septic tank
and system, ensuring it is properly pumped and clean. We have more than 40 years of experience in the septic tank industry and we are proud to serve our community throughout Cumberland and Hoke Counties. From pumping and repairs
to new installs, we’ll do it all. Our team is honest and reliable, so no matter if we’re working on a residential or commercial system, we’ll be sure to do our best work.
CALL (910) 425-8876 FOR A QUOTE.
TOP 5 SIGNS YOU NEED YOUR SEPTIC TANK CLEANED
1. Pooling Water – You may notice water in the lawn in and around your drain field.
2. Foul Odors – You may start to smell sulfur or other foul smelling sewage.
3. Slow Drains & Sewage Backup – Grass surrounding the drain may appear brown or unhealthy. Sewage buildup appears black.
4. Drain Field Grass Health – If your grass appears greener or more lush than other areas, it may indicate your system is rising excessively.
5. Nitrate Concentration – Bacteria and nitrates start to contaminate the field surrounding your drain.